1. Trustworthiness - the corporate client must be able to place complete trust in the caterer.
2. Flexibility - corporate clients need caterers that are able to adapt to their changing needs.
3. Variety - many of the larger business clients require catering for a wide variety of functions. The corporate caterer must be able to provide choices that match that variety.
4. Professionalism - in the corporate world, the need for professionalism is paramount. The same applies to the relationship between the corporate client and the caterer.
5. Value - when times are tough, as they are at the moment, businesses demand great value catering. A good corporate caterer must be willing and able to provide this.
6. Attention to Detail - all-important to the professional client is the ability of the caterer to pay attention to detail in the service he provides.
Check out our great Corporate Catering at Allseasons Catering Perth, Corporate Catering