Terms & Conditions
- Prices are subject to change, without notice, based on increases in cost prices from suppliers, fuel, changes to government legislation regarding taxation and charges to business, etc.
- All prices are based on a minimum of 60 guests attending. We reserve the right to vary published prices where less than 60 guests are attending.
- Prices include all relevant food service equipment, cutlery, crockery, paper napkins, etc where appropriate for menu content.
- All published prices are exclusive of GST (goods and services tax). GST charged at the current rate of 10%will be added to the total account.
- All Seasons Catering accept the following types of payment.
- Cheque (must be received 5 working days before the planned event).
- Direct Credit to our nominated account.
- Service staff are included in the published prices except in the following instances.
- Less than 60 Guests are attending.
- The client selects, solely, items from the ‘Platter Menus’. These are drop off only items. To include staff you must change your selection to a cocktail party.
- The client selects ‘Standard Working Breakfast’. This is a drop off only menu.
- The client selects ‘Wood Fired Pizza’. This includes 2 Pizza chefs to prepare and cook Pizza.
- The client selects from the BBQ menu. This includes 2 chefs are to prepare and cook food.
2. In instances where staff are not included they may be hired at the following rates and on the following terms.
- Bar staff - $35.00 per hour, or part off, plus GST, minimum of 3 hours, including travelling time, 1 way.
- Wait Staff - $35.00 per hour, or part off, plus GST, minimum of 3 hours, including travelling time, 1 way.
- Chef - $45.00 per hour, or part off, plus GST, minimum of 3 hours, including travelling time, 1 way.
- Functions Manager - $55.00 per hour, or part off, plus GST, minimum of 3 hours, including travelling time, 1 way.
- A minimum of 2 staff must attend any function for health and personal safety reasons.
- We reserve the right to specify minimum staffing requirements.
- We reserve the right to refuse requests for staff without justification.
A 20% surcharge is applicable to the total account for all public holidays & New Years Eve,
Delivery and Pick Up
- For Deliveries to the Central Business District (CBD) or ‘City’ we charge a minimum standard delivery fee of $80 plus GST.
- Published prices include delivery within the Perth Metropolitan Area, up to a 25km radius of our premises in Osborne Park.
- Deliveries outside of this 25km area are subject to additional charges based on travel time and distance.
- Where it is necessary to pick up items after a function, we reserve the right to charge a ‘Pick-Up Fee’ based on travel time and distance unless alternative arrangements have been made.
Catering for Regional and Remote WA
- Where booking are made for functions, in regional or remote Western Australia, the following additional charges will apply.
- Delivery Fees (based on distance, each way).
- Additional Staff Fees (based on travel time, each way and total time at venue site).
- Accommodation Fees (where a distance in excess of 200km is travelled one way from Osborne Park).
- Additional Travel Fees based on petrol, vehicle hire etc.
- This list of charges is not exhaustive and is subject to change without notice.
Deposits and Booking
- A deposit of 50% is payable in advance for any booking.
- All deposits are non-refundable.
- Deposits paid for a booking that is cancelled, may be held at the discretion of All Seasons Catering for a period of 6 months against a subsequent future booking, after such a time the deposit will become forfeit.
- A booking will not be considered ‘Confirmed’ until a deposit has been received, and subsequently, may be subject to cancellation.
- Upon receipt of a booking All Seasons Catering will issue an invoice for the full amount of the booked function. Any Deposit will be deducted from this invoice.
Final Balance Payments, Confirmation of number of guests & cancellations
- Guest numbers will be confirmed 5 days prior to the event. This will form the Minimum Chargeable Attendees. After this time the number of guests may increase, but not decrease for billing purposes.
- After confirmation of Minimum Chargeable Attendees, a finalised invoice will be issued.
- Final Payment must be received 48 (2 WORKING days) hours prior to the event.
- Where final payment has not been received All Seasons Catering reserves the right to cancel any booking without notice.
- Where a function is cancelled the following schedule of charges applies.
- 4-3 weeks prior to the event 100% deposit refunded
- 2 weeks prior to the event 60% deposit refunded
- 7 days prior to the event 30% deposit refunded
- 5 day prior to function 0% deposit refunded
- Less than 5 days prior to function deposit forfeit and 50% of outstanding invoice chargeable.